♥ Cute follower ♥

Pages

Happy Birthday to my Queen



Whatever I am today, I own it to you. You are the most special person in my
life. Thank you Mom. Happy Birthday to you!
You are more than just a mother to me? you are my teacher, my strength, my
guidance and my best friend.
Thank you for giving me profusely every part of yourself.
Happy Birthday, Mom!
 You have always made me feel like the most precious person in the world. Thanks and know that I appreciate it. Happy Birthday.
Hey Mom, I am not there for your birthday, but know that I am dancing for us both. Good thing no one can see me. Happy Birthday.:)
May your day be exactly the way you want it to be.
May you celebrate it with happiness and inner peace.
May your birthday be a time for others to sing your praise, and a time for them to show love to you in so many ways!
Happy Birthday, Mom!
Daisypath Friendship tickers